Programming with MATLAB
- MATLAB stores data in arrays.
readmatrix to read tabular CSV data into a
M(row, column) indices are used to select data
: is used to take slices of data
plot to visualize data.
- Save MATLAB code in files with a
for to create a loop that repeats one or more
else to make choices based on
values in your program.
- Break programs up into short, single-purpose functions with
- Define functions using the
- Use assertions to catch errors, and to document what behavior is
- Write tests before code.